Subject: Re: mac68 kernels, was Re: netboot a PB5[24]0?
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1998 13:44:28
On Oct 11,  4:10pm, Ken Nakata wrote:
>On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:33:37 -0500 (CDT), Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Ken Nakata wrote:
>> > Sorry but work's still not completed.  Now that m68k signal handling
>> > has supposedly been fixed and we should be able to compile mac68k
>> > current kernels again, I'll resume working on it.
>> I haven't had much luck with that.
>You mean, that being building mac68k current kernels?

Yes.  The kernels build OK, but I too get panics after a short while.
Which is too bad, because I have a new snapshot ready to go, but it
depends on the revised signal handling in the kernel, and if the kernels
don't run...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Don't cook tonight -- starve a rat today!