Subject: Re: xlog from using different Xserver
To: None <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1998 02:28:24
On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:26:32 -0500, Michael G. Schabert wrote:

> When did the X server change the compression format that it used? I seem to
> remember awhile back when we were switching the base X server that one
> wanted the fonts .Z while the other wanted them .gz,

Yes, but that was the old x distrib sets which are no longer available
on ftp.netbsd.org or anywhere else.

(Geez, my housemate's parents came to visit from Ireland a week ago,
and they still refuse to adjust to the local timezone here in
Japan...  They talked in the kitchen right next to my room until
2:30am and now I have trouble going to sleep...  That's why I'm
writing this at this odd time...)

Ken