Subject: Re: Boot Problem -- ttyflags lock it up
To: greg walsh , Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/1998 17:09:15
At 8:31 PM -0700 9/29/98, greg walsh wrote:
>I wonder if I can get it to emulate an HP?  Shelby pointed me towards
>the Ghostscript. 5.50 postscript interpretor, but I imagine it still
>needs a printer installed to work from the unix side.  Fortunately
>there seems to be a Mac version as well.
>

>I'm  looking for "edge pieces" first.

I'd suggest you skip Ghostscript for the time being and just get your
printer running as a plain text printer.  That should be fairly easy.
(Trivial for the experienced, and it makes sure all the hardware interface
issued are resolved.)

You can then at least print out nroff'ed man pages to help with the next steps.