Subject: Re: multiple modems and fax
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@espresso.rhein-neckar.de>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/1998 00:30:19
Hauke,

thanks for the tip. I'll go there and study . . .:)

Yes to the 2 ser ports (moreover hopefully Dr. Bill St. will find some
time some spare time to do Nubus ser port cards support). I thought of
an Andante (ISDN) on one for i-net, and a SupraFAX 33.6 at the other for
receive fax *AND* as connection to the remote //c+ (would be possible
since the Supra has 2 line in connectors).

Best regards, Ulrich