Subject: sn0: receive descriptors exhausted
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Joy <mjoy@kdi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/29/1998 06:06:20
I've gotten my system all configed and I can bootup just fine, but my
network card does not work and the kernel spits this out at me every minute
or two:

Sep 26 xx:xx:xx pluto /netbsd: sn0: receive descriptors exhausted

I am running the 1.3.2 Generic kernel on a Performa 630 w/ Sonic-T network
card, 20 meg of ram, 1 gig seagate medalist HD, swapped 040 33 mghtz
processor, and a 1 gig western digital ide drive. I have just finished
REINSTALLING after formatting it and reconfiguring it from scratch. I
followed the instructions here
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/networking/OT.1.3.gif to a T. I'm
confused...

how am I supposed to fix this? someone told me to try the latest build of
the kernel but that kernel introduces another problem IT WON'T BOOT it hangs
because of the scsi memory bug thing! so i'm kinda stuck right now... Any
Ideas?

Michael Joy
mjoy@kdi.com