Subject: sn0: receive descriptors exhausted
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Joy <mjoy@kdi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/1998 19:48:53
I can bootup just fine, but my network card does not work and the kernel
spits this out at me every minute or two:

Sep 26 xx:xx:xx pluto /netbsd: sn0: receive descriptors exhausted

I am running the 1.3.2 Generic kernel on a Performa 630 w/ Sonic-T network
card, 20 meg of ram, 1 gig seagate medalist HD, swapped 040 33 mghtz
processor, and a 1 gig western digital ide drive. I have just finished
REINSTALLING after formatting it and reconfiguring it from scratch. I
followed the instructions here
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/networking/OT.1.3.gif to a T. I'm
confused... is this a hardware problem with the kernel? or is it a config
problem?

Michael Joy
mjoy@kdi.com