Subject: RE: (off-topic)
To: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
From: Michael Joy <mjoy@kdi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/1998 10:53:23
hrmm thanks! now if I can only get VI to edit my rc.conf! my mac keyboard is
one of those compact ones like 3in tall and a foot and a half wide so it's
not what you'd call a big keyboard... and what's the equivelant of a mac
"Esc" key in netbsd? I always used esc,esc to get into the command line of
vi what is it for netbsd?