Subject: Re: Kernel
To: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@fastloki.stanford.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1998 16:31:40
On Sep 24, 12:43pm, "Dr. Bill Studenmund" wrote:
>The driver is trying to allocate memory and is indicating that it can wait
<snip>
>Recent kernels have fixed this, though I'm not sure which ones you want.

Unfortunately, I think the signal carnage happened before I was able to
build kernels with this fix.

Patiently waiting...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on
the computer.