Subject: Kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Joy <mjoy@kdi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1998 14:16:03
what kernel should I be using for a Performa 630 w/ 68040 cpu? I'm getting
wierd panic halts during the bootup. They go as follow's:
after the scsi ---> then on to fpu0 ---> it gets to root files system type:
ffs the HD churns and it says

panic: pool_get: must have NOWAIT
Stopped at      _Debugger0x6:   unlk     a6

I have no clue what this meens! I tried the current snapshot build kernels:
Generic-84 GenericSBC-84 MRT-84 MRGSBC-84

what is wrong?

It's a performa 630 with 20 meg of ram, sonc-t network card, standard video,
1 gig ide WDC HD, 1 gig seagate scsi HD internal, and a 68040 33 mghtz chip
with a heatsink... WHAT IS WRONG??!?!?!

Michael Joy
mjoy@kdi.com