Subject: Quadra950 loan
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: A fido walking backward <yltsaeb@foad.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1998 12:33:20
I have a Quadra950 I would LOVE to get running under NetBSD.  It's
currently unsupported due to some kind of keyboard/ADB hardware driver
problem or lack of said driver.  I would be more than happy to laon this
machine out to a developer for testing.

It has 16 meg of RAM an a hard drive in it that can be fully dedicated to
NetBSD.  The only concern I have is that it weighs a friggin TON and would
cost a small fortune to ship.  I live in the Chicago, IL USA area and would
be willing to drive it to someone.  Otherwise I would need assistance with
shipping costs.

Let me know,
-Rusty

 There is a Yltsaeb Odif here walking backwards.
http://www.cauce.org/