Subject: RE: (off-topic)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Joy <mjoy@kdi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1998 06:02:50
well getting into a performa 630 requires taking off about 10 panels so
don't try unless you have time... Anyways it has a special power plug
connecter thing inside that's 50 pin scsi... It's running a Sony SCSI Cdrom
from Apple of some kind... It won't run any none apple cdroms without
special cdrom drivers like FBW Cdrom Toolkit (I have it).. Oh a quick
question how fast will netbsd run on a 33 mghtz 68040 33 mghtz processor
with 20 meg of ram? I'm hoping it'll ftp serve and telnet serve like a bad
boy. Oh and just to warn you I may be a little wierd with mac's cuz I'm a PC
Guru and a long time PC systems engineer.