Subject: (off-topic) 630 CD (was Re: P630CD)
To: BloodWolf <bloodwolf@usa.net>
From: Ryan Ordway <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/1998 03:57:48
On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, BloodWolf wrote:

> hrmmm well how hard is it to set it up with an external drive? I know for
> now I have pulled the cdrom out and put a nice little scsi hd in it's place
> to see if this is gonna work before I go out and get an external drive cage.

	This is a little off-topic, but I'm curious as to what type of CD
drive comes with the P630/Q630. The machine I have doesn't have one, and I
am pondering putting my external drive into it, but I didn't know how it
connected. Does it want a SCSI CD drive or an IDE? I'm assuming there is a
connector and powerplug for it... I've not been inside my Quadra much
since it's running all the time, so I don't even know how to get TO the CD
compartment ;-)

	Any help appreciated (you can mail me private, unless you think it
will be of use to others on the list)

	Ryan

--
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!