Subject: -current kernel with 1.3.2
From: Roger G. Fischer <rgfischer@mail.hac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1998 11:04:14
I have NetBSD 1.3.2 installed on my Centris 610.
I'm interested in using a newer kernel since I've heard that using a
newer one will avoid the screen wrapping problem when I'm using X at
screen resolutions greater than 640 X 480.

Will there be a problem if I upgrade only the kernel to -current but
leave everything else as it?

I'm also looking for the newest "kernel building HOW-TO", but can't
seem to find one.  I've got an old one for 1.2.1, but wasn't able
to find a newer one on the site.

is there a precompiled kernel I could drop in, instead of building
one myself?  I'm really new to all of this.

Thanks
Roger

You have moved the mouse.
Windows NT must be restarted for the changes to take effect.
Press "OK" to reboot.