Subject: Re: silo overflows
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/23/1998 19:38:13
Dave,

you're right. But at least my //c+ isn't able to do more than 9.600 at its
ser port. My IIGS has a Transwarp at 8 Mhz, so I might be induced by that
to think it would run at 4 originally. But anyway, with a totally crippled
down Prodos 8, booting directly in I could use a Supra 33.6 also without
the accelerator. With accelerator a 56k modem worked fine, but not an
external isdn adapter (yes I used Marinetti!). Some are saying the
SuperSerial card with ASB chip would better. Don't know . . .

Best regards, Ulrich