Subject: Re: Booter 1.11.3
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/21/1998 09:48:19
Colin,

thank you. Yes, I'll print out and read the whole thing . . . :))

As for the time zone problem, I think I found out: For some reason there
was missing the file /etc/localtime. I corrected this by re-doing the
procedure  'ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/your-timezone /etc/localtime'. And
I also set the control panel in MacOS to Berlin (and not Frankfurt,
which would be my city, but to Berlin). Seems it works ok, there is even
displayed CEST :))

Remains open only my curiousity: how does NetBSD know about political
agreements on summer time periods? :))

Best regards, Ulrich