Subject: Asante MacCON+ LC Rev. C1 NIC support under NetBSD 1.3 on Performa 430?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jeffrey S. Brendle (865-3257) <jsb@emsadm.psu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/15/1998 08:53:52
I wrote quite a while ago asking about support for this Asante NIC based
on the DP83932VF chip, but then had to put my playing with NetBSD/mc68k
on the back burner. Now that I have some free time again, and having
misplaced all the replies from the earlier query, I was wondering what
steps are necessary to try and get this working. At boot, "ae" reports
that it failed to determine the RAM size. From reading the FAQ, I am
assuming that "ae" is the right match for this chip (probably), but what
do I need to do to support this card? Would appreciate any information
from those out there who've gone down this road before. thanks much!

-jeff

--
Jeff Brendle
Coordinator of Admin. Support