Subject: ppp help
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: xwolf <xwolf@vr-net.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/14/1998 15:13:40
i've been trying to figure out this ppp thing... i got the ppp setup kit
and set it all up to my isp... i setup the ttys file in /etc along with
resolv.conf... when i connect it says that pppd starts up but then my
prompt disapears and i have to hit return to get it back... the lights
on my modem show that i'm connected just fine but when i try to run
telnet or ftp it tells me: "connect: no route to host".
what am i doing wrong... when i type ppp-down to disconnect it tells me
the connect script failed and then my prompt disapears again.

my computer is a performa 475 68k mac with 22mhz, 20megsOram, 1.0gighd.