Subject: Re: Identd
To: Alexander Reid <alexr@yours.com>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/1998 23:31:04
ident           stream  tcp     wait    nobody.kmem /usr/libexec/identd
identd -w -t60 -l -e -N

Taking off one of the options identd comes preconfigured with will fix the
problem you're experiencing :) Make sure my switches match the switches in
your inetd.conf file...

I was experiencing the same problem, but deleting one switch fixed it all
up...

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org