Subject: Re: 3 Button Mouse?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/1998 15:56:02
>Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net> wrote:
>
>>Is anybody using a 3 button mouse on their NetBSD Mac?
>>I read the FAQ and it mentions Logitech.
>
>Mouse Systems A3 works under NetBSD.  Picked mine up a Fry's.  Now if I
>can just recover from that last *&^%^%$ disk crash!

Well, I haven't been able to find the A3 mouse, (not even on their web
site).  Maybe it's been discontinued.  But, the Fry's in my part of town
(LA) had what
I think is a newer version, the Mouse Systems "MacPoint Pro".  I parted
with my $40 and bought it on the chance that the only thing that changed
was the shape.

Yup, NetBSD recognized it as a three button "A3" mouse.  Works great.
You can add this one to the list.

Roger