Subject: Re: Slots program - where?
To: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/1998 09:46:00
I just checked, and you can find Slots at:

	ftp://dev.apple.com/devworld/Tool_Chest/
		Devices_-_Hardware/NuBus_Slot_Manager/Slots.sit.hqx

(The URL, of course, doesn't have a line break.  But Apple uses these
darn long directory names...)

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, SUNAGAWA Keiki wrote:

> "Ulrich Hausmann" <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de> wrote:
>
> Ulrich> To identify my - not listed - ethernet card
> Ulrich> (Nuvolink) I got advice to look at
> Ulrich> <www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/video.html> and to
> Ulrich> follow the link there to get the Slots
> Ulrich> program.
>
> "dmesg|grep vid" doesn't work?
>
> Ulrich> Unfortunately, the link there does not work any
> Ulrich> longer. Even editing the url, on the puma NetBSD
> Ulrich> host, I did not find anything else than a Java
> Ulrich> directory. Any idea, whereelse I should search that
> Ulrich> program? At ftp.info.apple.com I had no luck as well
> Ulrich> . . .
>
> I'll send it to you if you need.

| Paul Goyette      | Public Key fingerprint:    | E-mail addresses:        |
| Network Engineer  |   0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com       |
| and kernel hacker |   E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul.goyette@ascend.com |