Subject: Re: -current & GENERIC-84 problems...
To: Hans-Christian Becker <hcb@phc.chalmers.se>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1998 19:58:37
On Sep 10,  3:31pm, Hans-Christian Becker wrote:
>Oh, and on a related topic: I can't gunzip xbase.tgz and xfont.tgz in the
>xbin-98xxxx directory under arch/mac68k/. I tried two mirrors in Europe,
>and the files on NetBSD.org are the same size and have the same dates &
>times as those on the mirrors.

Those were a contribution from an interested listener; I didn't check
them before uploading.  Sorry about that.  I'll see about getting a
working set uploaded sometime next week.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

When a Banker jumps out of a window, jump after him -- that's where the
money is.
		-- Robespierre