Subject: Re: partition limit?
To: Eric Damien Berna <eric@thiel.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1998 18:42:08
Eric,

thanks a lot for the tip. Yes, the workaround they give works. An
additional question: there is no way to read directly from MacOS
partitions, is it?

Second question, totally unconnected: You told me, you can controll you
Quadra only remotedly. So I presume, you have another computer connected
by a null modem cable? If so, from mini din 8 to mini din 8 that would
be the same as a printer cable (straight thru)? And if so, in the booter
I should check the serial console option, right? Moreover, would there
be a problem, being the Mac ser port faster than the ser port of the
Apple IIc+?

Thanks again and best regards, Ulrich