Subject: RE: PB170 Problems
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: None <MCENHILLK@SSG.Gunter.AF.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1998 16:03:30
When I use the GENERIC-84 kernel, I can't use the keyboard. I get to the
same point as the MRG-84 kernel but when it asks for a shell, I can pound on
the keyboard all day and nothing is entered.

BTW, just to let everyone know, I am new (as in Wednesday) to BSD. I have
been using Linux for about three years and Slow-aris for one. I can talk the
talk but I don't know BSD nameing conventions.