Subject: Re: Help needed!
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/1998 03:17:19
Colin,

would you consider correct the informations HD SC Setup gives where you
configure the custom partitions (sorry, I have the german version, so
I'm not absolutely sure re the correct term) ? According to them I have

1 Mac Driver            16 k
2 Apple_Unix_SVR2  3789992 k  | that's Usr & Root
3 Apple_Unix_SVR2   200000 k  | that's Swap
4 MacOS             200000 k

Best regards, Ulrich