Subject: Re: Help needed!
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/08/1998 15:29:59
Frederick,

meanwhile I tried a re-install and now, I can not boot any longer at
all: The cursor, still in MacOS freezes on then "Closing logfile" msg.
The errors in the installer were the same, but actually I used another
booter (1.11.3).

Anyway, where I should have typed in the command line you advised me to
do? I never got a # line, even when I was able to start NetBSD (?).

Actually, I didn't continue with the Syquest. I thought, but now I'm
afraid I was wrong, I could start with the hd.

Thanks again, Ulrich