Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/05/1998 13:47:16
Ken,

thanks a lot for all that suggestions. I'll try . . .

I looked a bit around, but I didn't find a good synoptic overview on how
you should organize your partitions for use with NetBSD. Could you point
me to some?

Re: FWB
On the Mac side FWB (the full version) is by far the most customizable
formatter. And, seems, also those does the most efficient (for MacOS)
installation. According to Frederick, that isn't the case regard NetBSD
. . .

Best regards, Ulrich