Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/05/1998 00:10:37
Bill,

did it and got all kinds of rsd*s - rsd0a thru rsd6h (but indeed sd1a
isn't there). Now, how do I run
fsck_ffs on rsd1a. As I said, I do not understand the related man pages
very well . . .:(

When I try 'fsck_ffs -b 32 -p -d /dev/rsd1a', I'm getting an error (sd1a
does not exist). What would be the correct syntax (command, I should
type in).

Btw, for diffidence I did a 'cat rsd1a' just to see, it it wasn't faked.
And no, it isn't: got an endless screen scroll and sometimes I could
distinguish a name (Leo Weppelmann).

Thanks in advance, Ulrich