Subject: 3 Button Mouse?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1998 00:40:54
Is anybody using a 3 button mouse on their NetBSD Mac?
I read the FAQ and it mentions Logitech.

I have found no reference to any Macintosh mice on their web site,
and haven't seen any mice from logitech in any product catalogs.

I have a Macally two button mouse that I use on my G3.  I plugged
it into my Centris and booted up NetBSD.  It recognized it as a
two button mouse during bootup, but when I started X, the second
button didn't do anything.

Does anybody know if the Kensington multi-button mice work?
I can probably live with Option 1, 2, and 3, but who wants to ;^)

Thanks,
Roger