Subject: NetBSD Networking
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Yves Klein <yklein@netzone.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1998 16:49:54
Hi,
I am trying to establish a local-area network that has an Internet connection.
The local-area network has 4 Mac plus an other one with NetBSD (which I intent
be my gateway machine). I was able to setup all the appropriates files an
reboot with out any errors but when I try to ping my present gateway (a Power
Mac) it gives me a "sendto: host is down" error.

My ethernet card is an ASANTE Technologies MC3NB(ST-NIC-V) REV. B1. I would
greatly appreciate if some one could tell me if this card is supported and if
not which card should I purchase for This Mac IIx. In case you wonder about
the card, it does work under MacOS.

Thank You, Yves Klein