Subject: Re: need macos memory panel to boot!
To: Bruce Anderson <brucea@wavefront.com>
From: Tom Vier <nester@sekurity.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1998 16:00:47
it works on my se/30. btw, the lastest version isn't a control panel;
it's just an init. you turn 32-bit addressing in the mem control
panel. you should be able to use more than 8megs, but i dunno, cuz my
se/30's only got 8.

--
Tom Vier - 0x82B007A8    | Hate Micro$hit, AOLame, and Untel?
nester@sekurity.org      | Then goto the Zero Page at: