Subject: Re: Thanks for the help, one more thing.
To: Ed D. Wright <ewright@spice.jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1998 16:37:03
Ed D. Wright wrote:

> To:  NetBSB Mac people
> From:  Ed Wright
>
> Thanks to everyone who pointed me to text.tgz for the nroff
> utility.  Unfortunately, text.tgz is one of the zero size files
> on the CD, so a visit to the website was required.

that's b/c it's one of the m68k-shared files.  in other words, look at:

arch/m68k/binary/sets/text.tgz

and it ought to be there.  the m68k ports can all share most binaries, but
there are enough md things in base.tgz to prohibit this set being shared
quite yet....

> One new thing.  f2c had no precompiled binaries.  I tried a compile,
> but got errors with err.c, wrtfmt.c and wsfe.c.  Anyone get these
> guys to compile?  My NeXT had no problems.

don't know about this one...are you using the package version?

later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation