Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1998 13:34:08
Ken,

I installed the man package and can access it now. I also found the
'adduser' related page, but: How do I stop the scrolldown (the F15=Pause key
on my extended keyboard is disabled, obviously)? I got the advice to use
that key from the FreeBSD docs. Actually, when I do 'cat adduser.8' I only
can read the last page . . .

Then, I saw, when I simply do a 'cd' I get something like the topmost level
(with some configuration files in it?). Now, the files there remember very
closely DOS batch files (or also Novell setup files to me). How could I edit
them to put in there in the preset directories also the manual - and
eventually set some alias too?

Thanks in advance, Ulrich