Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: Bob Nestor , paul goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/31/1998 04:05:48
Bob,

thanks for jumping in. I tried also your way, but in both cases I get as th=
result of the second command line:

mount=ADcd9660: : No such file in directory

The first command seems to work, though. Result is:

mkdir: cdrom: Rear-only file system

May be my problems are related to the format of that specific CD? But when
it is ISO9660, it should be accessable in some way, shouldn't it?

Best regards, Ulrich

<ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>