Subject: Re: Version 1.3...
To: Chris Jewell <jewell@jewellce.es.dupont.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1998 09:17:50
	I've just checked the 1.3 and 1.3.2 etc.tgz on ftp.netbsd.org
	and they both contain ./etc/rc.conf

	In which directory did you extract the tarfile, and did you see
	any other files being extracted?

	Also - you should be using 1.3.2 in preference to 1.3.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-