Subject: Re: LISP
To: None <ewright@spice.jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1998 02:34:48
On Thu, 27 Aug 98 09:22:21 -0700, Ed D. Wright wrote:
> I scoped out the
> packages collection, found Perl, bash and other goodies, but no
> LISP.  I saw Scheme; I want a full LISP.

You mean Common Lisp?

> Has anyone ported a LISP to NetBSD, or do I have a new project?

I tried to port GCL 2.2 (GNU Common Lisp) to NetBSD/mac68k (don't know
about other ports) with no avail.  I gave up on it since I had no
serious use of it and I like Scheme better than CL, anyway.  There's
someone else who also tried it but I don't think he succeeded, either.
At least we never heard he did.  Yup, looks like you've got a new
project...  Be sure to package it so that we all could benefit from
your hard work... ;-)

Good luck,

Ken