Subject: Re: IP NAT
To: Michael Bartosh <bartosh@tamu.edu>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/1998 11:11:00
If you the the ae0: Device timeout message it means that we attempted to
send a packet out the interface, and never got an interrupt to indicate
the transmit completed.

So, what is the _specific_ information about your ae0 card?  What are
the chips' numbers?  If there is a 68000 on the board, then we most
definitely don't support it...  Otherwise, it might be an "almost clone"
bof a supported board, but with a slight difference in register address
or something.

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Michael Bartosh wrote:

> incidentally after the ae0 interface is recognized, it does not echo
> theconfiguration like the sn0 does- after sn0 is labled (flags broadcast
> inet boradcast etc).
>
> /etc/ifconfig.ae0 is configured correctly.
>
> -mab

| Paul Goyette      | Public Key fingerprint:    | E-mail addresses:        |
| Network Engineer  |   0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com       |
| and kernel hacker |   E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul.goyette@ascend.com |