Subject: lynx problems
To: netbsd/mac68k list <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: chiodi <chiodi@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/1998 09:32:54
I have a mac se/30 running netbsd 1.3.2 with the following problems:

I try to run lynx and get Error opening terminal: vt220.

I tried vt100 and got Error opening terminal: vt100.

if I run mc I can't use the arrow keys on my extended keyboard.
these arrows also do not function in vim.  they work ant the prompt.

I get letters for output instead

I am also getting errors when i start the mountd and nfsd deamons.
how to capture those errors so I can post them?  I tried dmesg but it
doen't display them.  all the above programs are from the 1.3.2 m68k
package directory.

Thanks

Jt