Subject: Re: Apache (formerly: identd and NetBSD)
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/1998 00:06:00
I have, and everything is correct. It loads the conf files fine, which
shows it knows where ServerRoot and everything else is. I went through all
that thoroughly before e-mailing you guys :)

Thanks,

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org