Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/1998 11:36:44
Stephen,

thanks a lot to you and all the others here, who try to help me out.
Actually, I got the thing booting (not working, since I should configure) on
a Syquest 200. Seems my ethernet card will not work with NetBSD.  I looked
in the compatibility list and indeed, it is not there :(

For installing NetBSD on the hd, I'll follow your advice, and shuffle the
Mac stuff to the higher partitions.

At least a question: Somewhere I read there is a booter extension, but the
link from http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/ didn't work. Any other location?
Otherwise, if I'd like to boot automatically in NetBSD I could put an alias
in the Startup Folder (unsure on this, because I don't see the booter saving
preferences) (?).

Thanks in advance, Ulrich