Subject: Re: Installation problem
To: Ulrich Hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@rhein-neckar.netsurf.de>
From: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/24/1998 21:50:52
On Sun, 23 Aug 1998, Ulrich Hausmann wrote:

> Still far away considering where I actually am, but anyway: Does NetBSD
> Mac68k recognize additional ser ports (eventually also accelerated ser
> ports)? As for the existing Nubus
> isdn card, I don't even have hope . . .(?)

I'm working on adding a framework so that we can support NuBus serial port
cards. Well, the ones without CPU's on them. Support for the ones with
CPU's will require details about how to talk to the card. :-(

The big complication will be that I have to move in the next week, and I
don't yet have a job. :-(

Take care,

Bill