Subject: None
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Danny Paul <dpaul01@mail.coin.missouri.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/24/1998 20:00:58
I hope I'm not abusing this address, but I have a few questions before I
get started installing NetBSD 1.3.2.  These may be stupid questions, but
they may end-up helping me a great deal when I finally get around to
putting it all together.

	1. If I'm repartioning my hard drive to make way for NetBSD and
all the info on it is obliterated, how am I going to get back into Mac-OS
to restore my hard drive?

	2. After NetBSD is completely installed, when I turn on my
computer, which OS will it boot into, NetBSD or Mac-OS? (Your documentation
was a little vague on this one.)

	3. Really Stupid Question! : Will I be able to use normal Mac
programs (Microsoft Word, for example) while I am booted in NetBSD?

	4. I regularly do work on a Mainframe machine.  Will I be able to
tn3270 from NetBSD?

	Thanks a lot for your time and answering my completely off the
wall questions.  I salute the effort being put into this project and hope
I can be of some assistance sometime in the future.  I'm sure you'll hear
a lot from me during the install, but in the meantime, I look forward to
getting your reply.

					Danny Paul
					Ashland, MO.
					dpaul01@mail.coin.missouri.edu