Subject: Re: Apache as a daemon (bit offtopic)
To: Steve Quint <Squint@Flash.net>
From: Joshua E Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/1998 02:33:21
Of course! If I didn't the error would be something like "Could not find
startup files..." but the error is "Network read error." There's an
internal error in apache or NetBSD itself, which is why I think it may be
a bit relavent to the list :)

Josh Hope
"Yes, I use UNIX. Why are you laughing?!"
root                 nefas       melkor
root@unixgeek.ml.org @SuperChat  @ChatNet
                   http://unixgeek.ml.org