Subject: new IDETEST kernels available
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/1998 15:19:41
[I apologize that this announcement has been delayed for a couple of
days because of my personal matters]

Yet another pair of IDETEST kernels has been uploaded to
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/private/kenn/IDE.  This time, version number is
7.

With previous IDETEST kernels, some people reported that they had
interrupt related trouble while using Ethernet and IDE simultaneously.
I attempted to fix this, so please download one of the kernels and
test it on your IDE Mac (the Quadra 630 class, the Performa 580 class,
and PowerBook 150; PB190 is apparently not supported by NetBSD).

For the things to test on these kernels and how you test, please see
my previous posts.

Thanks,

Ken