Subject: Re: netbsd clock problem...
From: Sean Sweda <sweda@netcommandos.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/1998 20:32:52
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:47:00 PDT,
"Henry B. Hotz" rearranged the electrons to say:
>At 1:57 PM -0700 8/11/98, Capt. Avram Dorfman wrote:
>
>Anyway the bottom line is that you can't run ntp.  All the machinery is
>there, but if you turn it on the loop never stabilizes to the point where
>it will start adjusting the local clock.

Has it always been like this.  I've noticed that xntpd doesn't
work right now, but I've been running netbsd since 1.1 and I seem
to remember that xntpd used to work for a while (before eventually
crapping out).  Is there some kernel option that needs to be set?

Sean

---
Sean Sweda
sweda@ibl.org                     http://www.ibl.org/~sweda