Subject: ppp compiler stuff
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org, briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
From: s9 <xwolf@pcez.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/1998 23:33:39
> got xwindows runnin... got ppp runnin... i'm still having the problem
> were i connect using ppp and it connects fine and i try to ftp to
> someplace and it tells me "no routte to host."

I had 'defaultroute' in my /etc/ppp/options, and never had that problem.

> important thing on my mind though... i'm having trouble with my
> compiler... i tried to compile BitchX and it goes through about 8 lines
> and then gives me an error type 11 in the gcc compiler.

Do you have a swap partition?  Can you run pstat -s?  What does it show?

-allen

i ran pstat -s and got this:
Device	   1k-blocks	   used	     avail      capacity     priority
/dev/sd0b    68701          4        68697         -0%          0

and yes i do have a swap partition...i think i put about 60-70 megs in
it... i don't remember.

with the ppp problem... i think i need to add some routes to my route
tables? could that be the problem.

thanx, s9