Subject: RE: FW: Re: compile kernel and apps, what's up? (fwd)
To: (Bill Studenmund) <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Brian Wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1998 07:28:53
On 08-Aug-98 Brian Wildasinn wrote:

> -----FW: Re: compile kernel and apps, what's up? (fwd)-----
>
> Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 05:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Brian Wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
> To: (Bill Studenmund) <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: compile kernel and apps, what's up? (fwd)
>

> On 08-Aug-98 Bill Studenmund wrote:
>> Took me a bit to notice the extra X in your account name...
>
> Ooops, even more strange is that xfmail can't send a  reply to sender if that
> person had from:<bwildasiX@csulb.edu> in his or her header file. And this
> header file cannot be shown or changed in the received original or the 'reply
[snip]

I found my foot-in-mouth again. Xfmail does have an 'edit' mode to change or
delete address recipients. If i had to make such a fine mail app, i would be
carving in stone or stringing juice cans together.

E-Mail: Brian Wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
Date: 08-Aug-98
Time: 07:22:26

This message was sent by XFMail