Subject: Cybererotica - 100% Free Offer
To: None <members@chatwithme.net>
From: None <stephanie@chatwithme.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1998 11:24:50
Hi,

My name is Stephanie, i would like to introduce you to another offer from Sexpress. You are
receiving this email because you have subscribed to our service if you would like to be removed
please simply reply to this email. Otherwise let me tell you about our Free membership offer to the
nets most visited website http://www.cybererotica.com/ad/welcome.cgi/raw_3267/L -
CYBEREROTICA !

Finally Cybererotica for a limited time will now be offering a FREE membership - you now get to see
inside the ultimate adult website.

For the Free Membership click this link

http://www.cybererotica.com/ad/welcome.cgi/raw_3267/L

Look what this Awesome site Cybererotica has to offer :

- New Exclusive Live Hardcore Feed - nothing left to the imagination !
- Intense Blow Jobs - LIVE
- 11 Hidden Camera Feeds
- Barely 18 Live Teen Feed
- Live TRANSSEXUAL FEEDS - Chicks with REAL dicks ! - LIVE
- 42 LIVE FEEDS
- 9,800 VIDEOS !
- 4,000 Sex Stories
- Online Adult Games
- Exclusive Members Chat
- Exclusive High Resolution Pictorials
- and much much more

See for yourself - click here for the Extreme Hardcore

http://www.cybererotica.com/ad/welcome.cgi/raw_3267/L

This site is the ultimate in adult hardcore so dont delay - get your free membership for unlimited
access to the whole site - this offer cannot last !

If the links above do not work then You can visit the site by typing
the following URL into your browser:

http://www.cybererotica.com/ad/welcome.cgi/raw_3267/L

Once again if you would like to remove yourself from the sexpress mailing list please simply reply to
this email.

Talk to you soon :-)

Stephanie
Marketing