Subject: Re: ld: -ljpeg: no match
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei@ps.yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/06/1998 21:58:51
Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>  wrote:

Shigeki> I've been trying to compile "Xemacs-20.4 with mule"
Shigeki> for days.

Cool!

Shigeki>   I came close to succeed in compiling it. But
Shigeki> error occured!!  That is:

Shigeki> Yes,I installed jpeg-6a(#pkg_add jpeg-6a.tgz)a few
Shigeki> days ago.  I edited Makefile file for xemacs-20.4
Shigeki> and type "make" again,but same result.

If you did it so, libjpeg.* were installed in /usr/pkg/lib
instead of /usr/local/lib, weren't they?

So, adding '-L/usr/pkg/lib' into LPATH (or so) somewhere in
the Makefile should solve the problem.

BTW, did you looked at the source of the xemacs-20 pkg?
It'd be much helpful for you, I believe.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei@ps.yokogawa.co.jp>
Happy Hacking!