Subject: Re: LC630 IDE Hard Disk size limit?
To: Josh Hope , Geoff Roberts <gjr01@uow.edu.au>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/1998 09:05:18
> >   I seem to remember there was a limit on the IDE hard disk size supported
> >by the LC630.   Am I mistaken?   If not, what is the size limit.
>
> I don't quite understand the question.

I think the question was more of a general Macintosh question.  There
might be a limit on the drive size supported by the Mac's IDE
implementation.  Personally, I don't know if this is the case.

> Hey, our SCSI is still not the best :) No time to start working on IDE...

Partially true.  The Linux/m68k guys have IDE working, and there is at
least one person working on rolling support into NetBSD/mac68k.  As for
the SCSI, it could probably use an energetic volunteer...  ;-)

-allen

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com