Subject: mount -> Bad system call?
To: <>
From: None <erich@wrq.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/1998 12:51:35
     Howdy all,

     I have installed MacBSD on my IIcx several times now and have been
     running into a problem after booting.  It boots into single user mode
     with file system read only.  After reading the FAQ I found suggestions
      on how to fix both afflictions.  However, when I go to

     mount -u /

     as it says in the FAQ, BSD responds

     Bad system call

     Shades of DOS!  This is the wording as I remember it (pretty  simple).
      There wasn't any more information in the message.

     System details (if it helps):
     IIcx w/8Mb RAM, 8Mb Swap, 90MB HD

     BSD details:
     1.3
     Generic.gz

     Any suggestions for getting this little beasty going?

     Thank you,
     Eric Holcomb